EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   About this site... (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Forum Testimonials (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=9038)

admiralu 19 Nov 2002 06:05 AM

Forum Testimonials

I have noted that other email forums here have a testimonials section. Why not one for our forum itself?

I discoverd this forum when Visto.com went under and FastMail was an alternate email mentioned. Since then, I have met many new wonderful people from around the world, learned about great new sites and features and had a great time reading the interesting posts. Thanks to Edwin for creating this home on the web where we can share our experiences, suggestions and ideas. I am proud to be a member here! :cool:

lux 19 Nov 2002 03:35 PM

This forum is great!!!

Edwin 19 Nov 2002 03:36 PM

I've made this thread sticky, so that it can be the "official" testimonials thread...

JeffK 19 Nov 2002 05:14 PM

The forum is funtastic...my most often accessed site (other than Fastmail)

Jeff

admiralu 20 Nov 2002 01:44 AM

Why Thank You!

Quote:

Originally posted by Edwin
I've made this thread sticky, so that it can be the "official" testimonials thread...
Thank you Edwin! I thought we should have a spot to brag on the forum itself! :D

psalzer 20 Nov 2002 12:06 PM

I wandered in here almost a year ago and sometimes it seems like I haven't logged off yet. I'm on here way, way too much and I never get tired of it.

In a few weeks, I'm leaving the job I've been at for the last 9 years, because the job is moving across the country and I'm staying where I am. I think I have the next job lined up, and it's either not going to include internet access at all, or certainly not the freedom to hang out on a forum a good part of the day. I'll be checking in at night and on the weekends, but I'm sure going to miss being able drop in whenever I want to.

Gankaku 20 Nov 2002 01:15 PM

Yep, I like this forum

This forum is sometimes like a soap opera. It's kind of funny. :)

I spend way too much time here but it is definitely fun time.

redmyrlin 21 Nov 2002 12:34 AM

I spend a good deal of my time working away from home. Since I found this forum some 8 months ago it has played a large part in keeping me entertained during the long and lonely nights on the road. :)

CyberSmurf 8 Dec 2002 06:55 AM

It's a good place to share and to pick up tips.

It's the only forum that I currently participate in.

Adam Lachlan 15 Dec 2002 11:45 PM

This forum rocks! It's my first email forum I posted in and will definately be my last. ;)

kchess79 16 Dec 2002 11:50 AM

I am not the most web savvy person in the world. I'm 'intermediate', I guess...I can find my way around the web, look up info, know most of the internet techical terms, etc. But there are a lot of things I don't know. However, I know that when I DO have an internet-related question, I can come here and I don't have to worry about being mocked. I am sick of going to forums, posting questions, and getting, "You don't know THAT? What's wrong with you?/You're a moron!"

So, I appreciate all the help here...I really do!

psalzer 16 Dec 2002 12:32 PM

I agree. You don't feel you have to be defensive here at all. It's a nice community and full of people who know all kinds of stuff and will share.

admiralu 17 Dec 2002 01:34 AM

It is a Great Place

That is so true about many forums. People should not mock others for asking a question, that's how we learn. I love reading about new goodies here! ;)

fastashell 15 Jan 2003 03:14 PM

A funny thing happened on the way to the ....

Chalk me up as another happy forum user.

COUME 27 Feb 2003 07:53 PM

How come He never post here!

Eh,
what a surprise, I browsing the testimonial thread I discovered that I did not give my thumb up for this site!

Thanks to it, I have discover both FM and Runbox and seriously, people out there are nice and friendly!
A very good forum, should have more like this on one on the Internet....

Ludo