EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   Runbox Forum (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   15th Anniversary Offerings? (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=70177)

adamlau 19 Feb 2015 05:59 AM

15th Anniversary Offerings?

So what do you have in store for us :) ?

David 19 Feb 2015 08:35 AM

Perhaps we will receive some delicious goodies ;)

David 2 Mar 2015 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webdangol223 (Post 582130)
Oh.....What kind of topic is this? :rolleyes:

Not a very fruitful one it seems :)

Welcome to the forums webdangol223

adamlau 2 Mar 2015 03:58 PM

I recall Kim mentioning something last year regarding an upcoming anniversary offering. Hopefully the idea is still being kicked around by the Runbox team ;) ...

David 2 Mar 2015 04:10 PM

If all the faithful Runbox users, carefully attended to this thread (and participated in it) perhaps we could pretend (when Runbox present their anniversary offering) that we were somehow responsible for it.

Thank you to all the Runbox team for a great email service :)

ioneja 2 Mar 2015 09:27 PM

I've been wanting to sign up for a Runbox account again for a long long time, but they just haven't implemented 2FA yet, which still blows my mind. If Runbox were to do that, I'd get an account, 15th anniversary offering or not. However, if they offered a 15th anniversary offering AND 2FA, I'd sign up for multiple years.

adamlau 4 Mar 2015 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ioneja (Post 582154)
[i]f they offered a 15th anniversary offering...I'd sign up for multiple years.

This :) . I trust that 2FA is in the works, the RB team just needs to entice us with the right offer(s)...

Geir 6 Mar 2015 04:35 AM

We're thinking about it, but we have so many great offers already it's difficult to come up with anything new. ;)

- Geir

adam1991 14 Apr 2015 11:39 AM

Hmmmm, I wonder if RB has records that show when I first signed up.

15 years, that sounds about right....maybe we should have some badges. I wonder what number customer I was.

hajonez 26 Apr 2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adam1991 (Post 583455)
Hmmmm, I wonder if RB has records that show when I first signed up.

Hi Adam,

If you click on 'My Account' under the 'Account' menu at the top of the web interface screen, you will find a page that details when you opened your account in addition to your personal details and last logins. It is in a section titled 'Subscription details'.

In terms of your subscriber "number" if you check the full headers of a message you have sent through the Runbox web client, you will find an email header labelled 'X-RMM-Senderuid: xxxxxxx'. I'm fairly certain that the number included as part of this header is your subscriber ID and I presume that these were allocated in order.

- Henry

adam1991 26 Apr 2015 12:30 PM

Account created: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:01 GMT

so, that's no good.

I do see the senderuid. Don't know what they're up to now, so who knows.

dbowdley 26 Apr 2015 03:28 PM

If you really want to know we might have some other data that will tell us when your account was first created. Drop us a support request and we can try and find out for you :)