EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   The Off-Topic Lounge (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Four Letter Word Game (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=56769)

SusanUKF 21 Nov 2009 10:31 PM

How about I BAKE a nice chocolate cake, and we all have a nice big slice, and just enjoy the game?

This is a very fun game Malc, it was a good idea posting it for us all to play! I am sure little deviants from the main idea occassionally are not that serious, afterall, it is only a game, and we are meant to have fun, right?? Hehe.-- So, as long as we are following our actual EMD Forum rules, it is all good I think?

:D :cool:

janusz 21 Nov 2009 10:37 PM

Good idea!! And please ask Wonder Woman to TAKE my slice and deliver it to me pronto. She'll know how to find me, she's WW after all :D

SusanUKF 21 Nov 2009 11:48 PM

I wonder when these Superheros sleep, and how hard it is to WAKE them up if they are asleep.

janusz 22 Nov 2009 04:38 AM

A person will typically feel more groggy when awoken from slow-WAVE sleep (aka deep sleep).
So it's probably better to wait for a different mode of sleeping before waking a superhero. A groggy superhero is more unpredictable, so it's wise to let him/her sleep.

n5bb 22 Nov 2009 05:39 AM

If you eat a really big meal before you fall asleep, you may dream of WAVY Gravy.

SusanUKF 22 Nov 2009 08:54 AM

Aquaman (a superhero not yet mentionned in this thread, if you remember him from the cartoons.. when I was a child he was one of the super 7!) must surely sometimes assist the NAVY, in protecting us all from criminals that are hijacking in the oceans, and so forth.

n5bb 22 Nov 2009 08:59 AM

I have seen NARY a comment about these less well known super-heroes.

David 22 Nov 2009 09:23 AM

Best to be wary of them then, lest they be super gangsters :)

n5bb 22 Nov 2009 09:27 AM

They only get into that category when their morals go AWRY.

David 22 Nov 2009 09:33 AM

When that happens we need the terrible two (Batman & Robin) to make them go away.

n5bb 22 Nov 2009 09:43 AM

Can I SWAY your opinion and suggest that the Green Hornet could also correct the situation?

David 22 Nov 2009 10:11 AM

I am rather partial to the 'Silver Surfer' personally, who would swat the super gangsters away like flies.

Sherry 22 Nov 2009 10:41 AM

I would SWAP any of them for a true Super Hero and that would be a "Super Mom". All the mentioned superheros can only do what their super powers allow however a mom can go way beyond what her mom powers can do. Example: lift a car off of her child even though she's not strong enough to do that (I think that's a true story). She will throw herself in front of something she knows could kill her to save a child. Where the superheros being discussed usually avoids anything that could weaken or kill them (like Superman will avoid kryptonite). :)

n5bb 22 Nov 2009 11:13 AM

Super Mom can SLAP any miscreant who gets out of line.

David 22 Nov 2009 11:34 AM

Silver Surfer was trapped on planet Earth (which he saved) by Galatacus And in the end wanted only to slay Galatacus. Never bitter, he was always true to Shalla-Bal (Empress of her utopian planet, Zenn-La) Silver Surfer said of Shalla-Bal:

I have seen the birth of planets and the death of worlds. I have seen galaxies crumble, and new stars are borning, but in every star, in every sun, I see her face........