EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Tuffmail - What's it like? (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=54311)

Anjay 18 Oct 2008 08:54 PM

Tuffmail - What's it like?

I'm thinking of signing up with Tuffmail for a multi-user account. What are they like though? Has anyone had any problems, or has it simply been great service since day one?

Thanks.

David 18 Oct 2008 10:19 PM

Tuffmail are one of the better email providers IMO Anjay (possibly the best in terms of reliability)

Their interface is a little different but most folk get used to it pretty quick. I would suggest to open a trial account to see if you like it. You do not even have to give credit card info (to open a trial account) unless you decide to lock in. At least that is the way Tuffmail used to work. It's possible things may have changed since I used them (about three years ago now)

ReuvenNY 19 Oct 2008 02:40 AM

I have been using Tuffmail for more then 3 years and always had uninterrupted service. The interface, for casual users, is a bit clunky, but it's powerful service.

William9 19 Oct 2008 01:53 PM

I've been using Tuffmail for about 3 years. Totally reliable, fast, configurable. Spam filter is excellent.

aleinss 20 Oct 2008 01:30 AM

I agree with above posters. Been with them for 3 years: no problems.

chs 27 Oct 2008 01:41 AM

I am using Tuffmail since 2 years and i haven't any problems.
Tuffmail is very reliable (the best i have seen).

Support is good too.

Interface is special but very functionnal.

Berenburger 27 Oct 2008 06:36 AM

They do just email, but they do it darn good!

jeffpan 27 Oct 2008 09:51 AM

if one of the huge providers, like AOL/Live, move their email hosting to Tuffmail, that will be great for the users.:)

Cantello 27 Oct 2008 06:26 PM

Me too, I've been using Tuffmail for the last two years without any glitches (other than configuration errors of my own, which John Capo was very quick and efficent to help me resolve).

Although nowadays I only use it as a backup and GMail as my main account, for interface reasons.

markwolk 28 Oct 2008 02:56 AM

Another vote for Tuffmail's excellency.

William9 28 Oct 2008 11:07 AM

If Tuffmail had a really great webmail interface it would be unbeatable.

markwolk 28 Oct 2008 12:45 PM

That's personal, I suppose. For me, Squirelmail is the best webmail interface; I prefer it to GMail, AOL, Yahoo, Live, IMP and all the others :)

chs 29 Oct 2008 05:51 PM

Tuffmail is not a "marketing" company ...

Tuffmail is only email hosting and nothing else .... but it do the work very good.

Yes, Webmail of Tuffmail is not like yahoo mail or other but you have others webmail interface in tuffmail beta.

Support is not realy necessary because all work without problem ;-)

pin 31 Oct 2008 05:44 AM

I have been using Tuffmail approx 3 years. It's an excellent service - i'm a very happy customer!