EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   Email Help Needed! (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   eumx access problem (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=73800)

lopi 28 Jun 2018 03:31 AM

eumx access problem

when I try to access my email account I get a reply telling me that Authentication failed.

anybody with the same problem?. how can I fix it?

Berenburger 28 Jun 2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lopi (Post 606866)
when I try to access my email account I get a reply telling me that Authentication failed.

anybody with the same problem?. how can I fix it?

No problem here. Wrong password, maybe?

lopi 29 Jun 2018 07:41 AM

when I try to access it with win live mail I get the following message:
The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that cannot be verified.

Support does not reply to my tickets

Berenburger 29 Jun 2018 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lopi (Post 606878)
when I try to access it with win live mail I get the following message:
The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that cannot be verified.

Support does not reply to my tickets

Strange. Most of the time Fabule is very responsive. Did you wrote to support AT eumx.net?

lopi 29 Jun 2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berenburger (Post 606886)
Strange. Most of the time Fabule is very responsive. Did you wrote to support AT eumx.net?

yes I did. I´ve been unable to access my mail for a few days :(

lopi 30 Jun 2018 09:58 PM

I sent a pm to Fabule and no reply so far. I used the contact us form at eumx.net and nothhing until now.
I found out I can log in to the webmail page of my account using the alternative webmail links but I don't know how set it up in my email client (servers, port numbers). The help page returns a 502 Bad Gateway error. So much trouble to fix something that should be straight forward :(

fabule 3 Jul 2018 06:56 PM

Hi Lopi,

We have contacted you privately to fix your access issues asap. At same time I have to thank you for reporting the rest of the website related issues. We have started to fix them. Website will be updated very soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lopi (Post 606903)
I sent a pm to Fabule and no reply so far. I used the contact us form at eumx.net and nothhing until now.
I found out I can log in to the webmail page of my account using the alternative webmail links but I don't know how set it up in my email client (servers, port numbers). The help page returns a 502 Bad Gateway error. So much trouble to fix something that should be straight forward :(

lopi 4 Jul 2018 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabule (Post 606922)
Hi Lopi,

We have contacted you privately to fix your access issues asap. At same time I have to thank you for reporting the rest of the website related issues. We have started to fix them. Website will be updated very soon.

I received am email from support and everything is fixed now. Thanks.

Berenburger 4 Jul 2018 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lopi (Post 606924)
I received am email from support and everything is fixed now. Thanks.

Glad to. And indeed that website is a mess.

Tsunami 22 Jul 2018 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berenburger (Post 606926)
And indeed that website is a mess.

:confused:
Seems a pretty straightforward login screen asking for username and password. In what way does it look messy to you?

Berenburger 22 Jul 2018 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 607095)
:confused:
Seems a pretty straightforward login screen asking for username and password. In what way does it look messy to you?

Click on ‘request access’ or ‘get support’ and you’ll see the old homepage. It has many dead links.

janusz 22 Jul 2018 03:31 PM

And the painfully slowly scrolling news section at the bottom still has information dated Oct and Nov (2017 if not earlier) .

Berenburger 22 Jul 2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janusz (Post 607106)
And the painfully slowly scrolling news section at the bottom still has information dated Oct and Nov (2017 if not earlier) .

At least add a year to it.

Tsunami 23 Jul 2018 02:50 AM

Ouch. That's not good. I didn't try clicking those links. I assume, given the good comments on EMD, that EUMX is still a very reliable provider even when using it as primary email account? Dead links and outdated info on a site wouldn't give the impression of being reliable, but from forum comments it seems that EUMX is and remains a reliable provider for even the most serious email communication? (most serious = eg job application, buy domainnames with, etc)

janusz 23 Jul 2018 03:01 AM

Lousy front page aside, I have no reason to complain about EuMX,