EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   The Off-Topic Lounge (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   [A-Z] 'Things at the Beach' Game (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=79550)

Bamb0 23 Jun 2023 10:31 AM

Arrogant people making you mad!

B

hadaso 23 Jun 2023 11:26 PM

Balls - people like to play ball on the beach. Other people like to watch them (I was thinking of other things people like to watch on the beach, but these forums have profanity filters).

C

Bamb0 24 Jun 2023 12:53 PM

Childish behaviours being done...

D

hadaso 25 Jun 2023 06:06 AM

Dogs
(they like to run along the water line, and sometimes into the water and out. Unlike cats, but people never bring their cats to the beach. They do bring their dogs).

E

Bamb0 25 Jun 2023 01:32 PM

Everyone acting like fools one day when its a full moon..

F

hadaso 25 Jun 2023 02:32 PM

Fish - You see some around your feet, and in the buckets of those that fish...

G

Bamb0 26 Jun 2023 04:22 AM

Goodies at the refreshment stand!!

H

hadaso 26 Jun 2023 07:32 PM

Hasake - at least on Middle eastern beaches. It was the lifeguards' favorite around here, and still is for some of them, though it's being rapidly replaced by the jet ski or modern surfboards.

I

Bamb0 27 Jun 2023 01:43 PM

Idiots breaking the rules which are clearly posted.....Makes ya wanna leave!!

J

hadaso 28 Jun 2023 08:32 PM

Juvenile delinquents - actually I never saw any, and I don't know that the delinquent was juvenile, but anyway, during the summer of 1985 on the beach in Tel Aviv, while I was in the water with friends, a bag containing all my clothes, all my cash, my camera, my ID and my car keys was stolen. lucky for me, I had another bag and my bank card was there. So wearing only my swimsuit I went to an ATM and got some cash, and then went to a department store to buy some clothes, but the guard said I cannot enter because I'm not dressed. So I told him that I cannot be dressed before I buy some clothes, and in order to buy clothes I have to enter. lucky for me, he was convinced and let me in, so I bought some cloths. Then I went to the police station and reported the theft, then I took the bus home and got the spare car keys. Then I took another bus back to Tel Aviv, and found out that I left the lights on and the car's battery is dead. Then I phoned my uncle (from a payphone, no mobile phones back then) Who came with cables to jump start the car. Eventually late at night I got back home. I never got back the clothes or the money. I was paid by my insurance company for the stolen camera. The stolen ID was found a year later, and I got a message from the police to come and get it. I still have that ID that says "Marital status: single" and has a picture of me in black and white when I was sixteen years old, though it's not valid anymore. (BTW: that uncle of mine also had his clothes stolen on the Tel Aviv beach when he was young, only we had no swimsuit on him, and no cash, and there where no bank cards back then).

K

Bamb0 29 Jun 2023 06:00 AM

Thats an interesting story buddy!!

K - Kites flying about

L

hadaso 29 Jun 2023 06:08 AM

Life guards. When they're on strike you better keep out of the water.

M

Bamb0 29 Jun 2023 02:41 PM

Maqgots coming out from under the outhouse!!!

N

hadaso 29 Jun 2023 05:58 PM

Nylon bags

O

Bamb0 6 Jul 2023 08:39 AM

Offenders making you mad!!

P