View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2005, 12:07 AM   #13
carverrn
Intergalactic Postmaster

Representative of:
Runbox.com
First, I think Runbox has to immediately change all their product feature statements to clearly state the new bandwidth limits. You must get this done now even if the limits are not enforced yet. This is more important than the software.

Once this is done, all new subscriptions and renewed subscriptions will be under the new terms with a clearly stated bandwidth.

I understand the need to impose the bandwidth limits in order to provide acceptable service to all users, but I think Faye does have a point about exisiting subscriptions.

Runbox has always openly advertised "Virtually unlimited bandwidth". So I can understand why users who signed up because of the "Virtually unlimited bandwidth" may find this a violation of the agreement.

Personally I've always felt that was a risky statement to make but that was their business decision. I don't think Runbox should just cut off the existing users under the current contract. Worst case I would expect Runbox to offer those users a refund if the new limit makes the service unusable for them.

Regards,
Rich
carverrn is offline   Reply With Quote