View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2023, 08:16 AM   #6
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

Thumbs up Production web interface can’t see Notes or Calendar changes made on beta <RESOLVED>

As I noted earlier, I’m not seeing any problems with email (or the Files feature). But something is not working correctly with the Notes and Calendar features for the past day or maybe two with respect to only the production version of the web interface.

If I add a new note or calendar entry or I change an existing note or calendar entry using the Fastmail beta web interface or either beta or production iOS/iPadOS app, that change is not seen on only the Fastmail production web interface. But that change is seen as normal on the beta web interface and both production and beta iOS/iPadOS apps.

The inverse does not fail in this manner. Changes made using the production web interface are visible on the beta web interface and beta or production iOS/iPadOS apps.

Refreshing the web interface or closing that window and opening a new web instance does not fix this problem.

I’m going to file a support request in a few minutes for this issue. I use an iPhone, iPad, and PC every day for accessing the Fastmail features in both the app and web interface. It appears to me that the production web interface is missing something which works on the beta web interface and both production and beta iOS and iPadOS interfaces.

UPDATE: This bug seems to have been fixed before I got around to filing a support request.

Bill

Last edited by n5bb : 13 Sep 2023 at 01:26 AM.
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote