View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2021, 11:40 PM   #10
Mister Steve

Thanks all for the recommendations. I will research all of the recommendations further. A couple of these are one-person shows, nothing wrong with that, the services seem compelling. I may try them using a test domain.

So-called "User" based services probably won't work for me as they do not fit my reality. I am one user but mostly use 3 accounts: 1 business, 1 personal, and 1 catch-all. These need different "from" addresses, storage accounts, signature/autoreply settings, retrieval schedules, etc. There are various workarounds with aliases, but with limitations. I do software development and I often need to create test accounts for various purposes.

StableHost has been our provider for many years, they've been awesome but have been recently sold, and mail service is suffering. Some of their network providers, INAP/SingleHop now have frequent IP reputation issues and they have been slow to address. My concern is the poor reputation of the providers is well deserved and hence mail routing issues will continue.
Mister Steve is offline   Reply With Quote