View Single Post
Old 26 Dec 2014, 02:02 AM   #57
rockman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17pm View Post
Something I don't like about this server:

It doesn't sound professional, at all..

You say you're American but your english is seriously bad. For example, just this bit in your blog:

"For those who using KeePass I have a good news. Now scryptmail support online storage for your database file.

Q: What is KeePass?
-A: KeePass is open source Password Manager, that have nice feature to store your password database file online. It is available for any device and it's free."

Can you not see anything wrong, grammatically speaking?? I'm wondering if you really are who you say you are.
17pm, who are you? What results do expect to achieve from your questions?

Although the spirit of your questions are understandable, the way in which you present and ask them is coming across as aggressive and inflammatory. I am sure that is not your intent.

Have you bothered to look at the source code? His name is Sergei Krutov and lives in Spokane, WA. A quick little bit of Bingfoo turns up some info about him. Whether or not he is an American cannot be verified by a quick internet search, but what is the relevancy?

Although there doesn't appear to be a formal business entity attached to Scryptmail, the design, implementation and operation appear to be very well done. He said It's currently a one-man operation and just released to the public. You gotta start somewhere, right? Anyway, Sergei responds to constructive feedback and bug bashing. I think he has a great service here, and it one-ups both Tutanota and Protonmail in some respects.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!
rockman is offline   Reply With Quote