View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2014, 02:04 PM   #1
pgonzalez

Runbox first impressions..

Hi,

I just started using runbox and so far, and I'm sort of happy with my decision to sign up for this service.. Well here's my 1st impressions:

I've only been using RB webmail and what I don't like is that Drafts is the first mailbox folder listed and I cannot seem to reorder the default folders so that Inbox is first. I tried to reorder in Folder Management but it only seems to try to nest folders when I try to drag and drop up the Inbox above Drafts. Anyone know how?

I sent some emails to my RB address and waited for over 5 min for my test emails to show in webmail inbox count did not change.. So I'm disappointed that it seems I need to manually hit Refresh in webmail to view new arriving email. Anyone know how to setup auto checking for email?

Lastly, the webmail preferences seems to be lacking options; just name, date format, some message display options and that's basically it (I'm came from using squirrel mail so I was expecting options). I know that last point lacks specifics, I but I'll bring my them up in another post(Brain is shutting down now..)

Thanks

Peter
pgonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote