View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2020, 07:35 AM   #4
gardenweed
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenShelby View Post
I have set up signature files for particular Identities that include html elements and our company logo. Those work fine for creating new e-mails and sending, and also for replying to e-mails where the original e-mail is sent in rich text format. I have not had any success in finding a reasonable way of appending the signature with the correct formatting, etc, when replying to an e-mail that is in plain text format. If I convert the reply to rich text, the signature does not, of course, get converted along with it, and as it is, the signature is not correctly formatted, so I just have to delete it and send without a signature.

Has anyone found an easy way to do this ? Help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Unfortunately FM removed the facility to have both a plain text and a rich text signature for an Identity. The signature facility used to have two boxes, one for rich text and one for the alternative plain text signature. When replying, the correct format was automatically selected.
I raised the issue earlier this year that this was removed - discussion thread.

So far I haven't found a solution.
When I raised the issue with FM Support they basically just obfuscated - requesting more and more information - until I gave up.
gardenweed is offline   Reply With Quote