View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2019, 09:20 AM   #10
NumberSix
Cornerstone of the Community

Thanks for the response, Bill... in fact I had neglected to check the help pages. But I disagree that they are "very clear". In fact, with the exception of the one place you quoted "we block any images or other content", every other bit of wording on that page, and the others, contains a very strong implication that "external content" == "images". The two terms are used interchangeably. That doesn't prove anything, but it also does not make me feel confident that in fact any and all external content is being treated the same as images are treated (in spite of the previous quotation). If other types of content like stylesheets were included, you would think that some mention of something other than images would be made. Or there would be an explicit statement that HTML messages are scrubbed of all URLs, or something to that effect. So, I think it is quite reasonable for me to ask this question.

I have put in a support request asking this question. I will follow up to this thread with whatever response I get.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote