View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 2024, 01:55 PM   #5
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

To the right of the Type column is a funnel tool which can change the sort criteria. Be sure this is set to “All” or you won’t see all types.
Quote:
Originally Posted by camner View Post
… My main Fastmail address <username@fastmail.com>, the one I created when I first signed up for FM years ago. This address has the word "Alias" in the Type column. This doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If there is any email address that shouldn't be thought of as an alias, it would be the main address, no?
You can change your login user email address at Settings > Users & Settings > User Management (tab) > Edit > Username > Rename. So you probably changed your username at some point. The username shown at the location I just described is your login username, and it will be shown in the “My email addresses” list as “Username”.
Quote:
Originally Posted by camner View Post
… A bunch of addresses of the form <something@mydomain.com> that I set up anywhere from many years ago to perhaps about 2 years ago. These have nothing in the "Type" column.
See my first post in this thread. Do these addresses have a dot (full-stop or period character) in them such as I described in that post? Also be sure to read the Fastmail help section I listed.

Bill
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote