View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2005, 11:00 AM   #5
ReuvenNY

Why do I love AND use Gmail.

I have several account with Gmail and I am thrilled by the product those entrepreneurs came up with.

I love my 2 and a quarter Gigabytes of storage room, so I do not have to resort to the “Delete” button that often. Not only that - every time I need to find any info in my Fastmail account and have difficult time finding it, I go to my Gmail account where duplicate email are stored and find it in a second.
I also love the way the program is communicating with the users, pleasantly asking me if I am sure I want to delete forever. God knows how many times I rushed and in a haste deleted important mail.

I also find that the non-obtrusive ads are very helpful in directing me to further links I can use. I always click on them, as I think Google should be rewarded for providing me that service for free.

Thanks Gmail for doing all that, as well as introducing the 1000 MB accounts to the email world. Viva Gmail for ever!!!

PS - There is no one truth. Every person can view same scenario through a different lens.
ReuvenNY is offline   Reply With Quote