View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 2012, 03:41 AM   #8
SusanUKF
Intergalactic Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankaku View Post
If you avoid it because you hate Facebook's security and other policies and the whole crowd culture and really don't care to spend your precious time scrolling through posts of what your old high school "friends" that you'll never see again are eating today and through their bragging posts, does that make you a psychopath? hmmmm
Very well put; indeed, Lisa! It is great to see you posting, I always love your posts. It is sooo true though; I do not personally have FACEBOOK for all those reasons that you mention.

I am very busy and happy with my hubby, our five kids, and all our current friends and their friends too, I don't need to have contact with people from 30+ years ago that I haven't chosen to keep in contact with. Any people from our past lives that we have wanted to keep in contact with, we have. Sometimes it is just at Christmas with a nice letter (yes, I still find the mail more personal for sending individualized letters talking about our kids, their kids, etc.) I am perhaps a tad old-fashioned for these things, and at times, may have a few temporarily *insane* moments, but I certainly do not consider myself a psychopath!

Susan
SusanUKF is offline   Reply With Quote