View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2006, 01:48 AM   #17
ScottC

Ok Brong...Answer The Questions

Ok Brong...you want to post on here your answers to your company's problem, then why dont you answer the question so many are asking, WHERE IS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE?
As stated in a previous post on this thread I was without my paid for email service for over 4 days and not notified of the outage for the first 3 of those days.
During those 3 days I thought there was;
1. A problem with my computer.
2.A problem with my password.
3.A problem with my username.
For 3 days I spent hours of time trying to fix these problems and was left out in the cold by you and your company as to what the real problem was.I even sent 5 emials to Fastmail and 1 to you personally that where never answered and to this minute have still not been answered.
Its kind of ironic that because of your company's problem and your LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE that I found this discussion board and wow,what did I find? That there are so many others like myself that are just as un-happy as me with your LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.
You may all have all the technical answers but you really lack simple customer service and for that reason I will be leaving your company.I will not pay for an email account and then be treated like this time and time again.You have alot of competitors out there and I hope that you remember that.
And to the poster who asked that if I find a better fee based email service to post it on here,you bet I will.
Remember 2 words Brong...CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ScottC : 5 Sep 2006 at 02:12 AM.
ScottC is offline   Reply With Quote