View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2021, 01:51 AM   #3
ojos

Quote:
Originally Posted by n5bb View Post
I don't use Spamex. But looking at their website and FAQ, I don't see any mention of allowing customers to use their SMTP. It's only an online browser-based service when you send messages.

If you try to use a SMTP server which is not controlled by the Spamex company to send messages from your email client using a spamex.com From address, you will have difficulties.[list]
OK, I can understand that if I want to send an email from a spamex.com (or xemaps.com) email address these domains belong strictly to Spamex themselves. So they may not want me to send from those. However I am actually paying Spamex to add several personal domains to my account (see: https://www.spamex.com/help/personaldomains.cfm}
Since they are my own registered domains I consider I should be able to use an email client to send email from my personal domains. Unfortunately the Spamex Help doesn't answer this question. I've tried emailing support@spamex.com but they don't answer.
Can you or anyone else suggest a way of getting help from their support? Maybe there's another way of accessing their support?
ojos is offline   Reply With Quote