View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2020, 11:00 PM   #3
TenFour
Master of the @

I currently use G Suite and Outlook 365 at work, and both are excellent for business use. Not sure their complications are worth it for the average person who just wants email at their own domain. In my experience regular Gmail and G Suite offer the best antispam and phishing measures of any service, and Outlook 365 is close. If you want the utmost security and reliability use one of these. Business grade.

For individuals wanting email at their own domain I would recommend Fastmail or Pobox.com, which are both excellent services. I have used both and can recommend them.

Others I have tried briefly and do not recommend include MXroute, Migadu, Porkbun, Zoho and Namecheap. Porkbun and Namecheap provide inexpensive and simple email setup if you host your domains with them, but the webmail is simplistic and not very good. You are required to use a third-party app to access via your phone. Migadu just never updates. Their service seems OK, but lacks 2FA security for the webmail, which is just basic security level these days. Zoho is interesting, but seems to suffer from fairly frequent performance issues. They are so focused on their business suite that I suspect their email is overkill for most people.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote