View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2016, 08:03 PM   #26
BritTim
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Brong, thank you for you post, at least now we know what all your thoughts are on the F/m forum.

Personally I don't see the point of having a F/m forum without someone from F/m participating......you might as well close it down and wait for the influx of support tickets....

As you may well know running a business is not all about grabbing the $ it involves keeping your customers by making sure they are happy and hopefully it will stop them looking for crappy alternatives.

Merry Christmas to all you guys in there .
Terry, I am going to disagree with you about the forum being pointless without Fastmail participation, though I certainly agree that Fastmail participation is of great value.

Two of the objectives of the forum since the beginning have been
  • Self help between users, especially for the kinds of issues that support is not going to be willing to involve themselves in.
  • Providing unbiased feedback to potential new users with the assurance that opinions expressed are not (and cannot be) filtered by Fastmail themselves. As such, positive comments (and most important, absence of some types of negative comments) can be trusted. I really wish this kind of feedback was readily available for certain other products!
Merry Christmas!
BritTim is offline   Reply With Quote