Thread: EMD Photo Page
View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2005, 02:03 PM   #374
darrylb

Quote:
Originally posted by davy51
I hope it doesnt scare anyone but i just sent my pic in
Heh, I was just at a classic video gaming/pinball expo over the weekend...a guy apologized when he walked by just as my camera flash went off for a photo of a couple of games I was taking (only caught the bottom of his leg in the photo, which most people probably wouldn't even notice unless I pointed it out). I said it was all right, actually he and his friend could get in front of a video game of their choice that I could take a photo of for a web site that I was doing a report of the expo on.

That caught them off guard, to say the least...then after several seconds of silence, the first guy said:

Guy #1: Uh...no one would want to see a photo of ME. (he was pretty...well...wide, to put it that way)

Guy #2: If anyone saw a photo of this shirt, they'd go blind!

We laughed BIG TIME over that...I didn't even realize he had a blindingly orange Hawaiian shirt on. Guess that's what you get for staring at a bunch of video screens for too long

Anyway, back to the pic: looks like you, me, joelpt, Elvey, redmyrlin, robert@fm, and the new inductees of The Mister and yuvaraj all belong to the "What the Hell Is a Razor Blade?" Club
darrylb is offline   Reply With Quote