View Single Post
Old 14 May 2019, 12:10 PM   #7
emoore
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by alistair234 View Post
on my my off365 outlook account I can send attachment upto 150MB but on fastmail I can only send upto 50MB
Gmail and Yahoo (used by many ISPs) only support an attachment of up to 25MB, making the ability to send larger attachments of limited use. If I wanted to send a really large file I'd probably either use a free service such as WeTransfer to send it or include a link from something like Firefox Send or Dropbox in the message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alistair234 View Post
I mean I can't see any changes in the website UI in the last few months/years, we used to get newsletter every month or every couple of months detailing all the changes they are making but can't tell you the last time I had any newsletter emails
I've been getting newsletters periodically.

In April they asked for volunteers via Twitter to do a 10-15 minute user test via email of some changes they were making. I heard about that in this forum and signed up. It was minor improvements to the webmail user interface but nothing to do with message composition.

Personally, I stick with Fastmail mainly because they're reliable, I typically go over a year without any spam in my inbox, and there isn't anything really driving me to switch. I use Thunderbird rather than webmail, so I don't care how fast they change webmail.
emoore is offline   Reply With Quote