View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2014, 01:24 AM   #10
pin
Essential Contributor

It's interesting to read all of your comments. I remember many moons ago that Runbox had regular reliability issues but it's pleasing to see that they have got back on track. They have always been on my consider list (due to their constant participation on this forum in fact) and I notice their pricing is much more competitive now than it used to be for a user with my needs.

aleinss, my experience is much as you describe. I have an automatic setup for quarterly payments and my most recent bill of 13th Jun has not been taken by them as it normally would - it just shows as payment overdue on my account. No changes have been made to my credit card (nor have I received a payment failed message) so i don't know what's going on with them.

However, I have spent a few days investigating the following:
  • Zoho - Their forum is currently full of people complaining about service issues and the support team there just seem to keep posting that the service is up and running ok when people are obviously still having issues. That has put me right off them.
  • Gandi - I have had issues registering a domain with them and I haven't been particularly impressed with the speed or quality of their support.
  • Eumx - Seems like just what i'm after - the service reminds me of Tuffmail in that it's powerful but rather confusing. I have received a gift account and am having a play but i seem to be having a number of issues (i'm not sure my account is configured correctly).

So it looks like Eumx is the way to go. However, I am finding it a bit like pulling teeth. I don't quite understand their family packages as they are not shown anywhere on the site and so I am having to send them constant questions. It would make more sense if the updated their packages page.
pin is offline   Reply With Quote