View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2021, 02:12 PM   #8
xyzzy
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by n5bb View Post
I noticed that same bug but hadn’t reported it yet. It seems to be fixed in iOS (and iPadOS) version 3.3.2, which was pushed to my devices over the past 24-48 hours. I don’t remember seeing that bug until recently, so my guess is that this bug appeared when iOS/iPadOS v15 or v15.1 was pushed.
I think it's a bug in the FM app itself and not iOS specific because I am still using an old iPhone 5s (don't ask but I do plan to update to a iPhone 13) which cannot be updated past iOS 12.

On the other hand when the app is updated and if the bug is still there in my iOS 12 version (assuming I am still using the 5s) then there possibly is an iOS dependency. In that case I might expect the update to be restricted to iOS 13 or greater and my copy of the FM app to no longer work at all. It doesn't even matter that I have auto updates turned off. Been bitten by that situation in another app.

Quote:
My point here is that support times are much better now than in the past for most organizations...
I only posted to illustrate an example of my experiences. So long as such bugs are not "show stoppers" (and I don't recall the last time that happened to me with FM) I am happy to have any kind of email tech support at all with actual feedback and in no hurry to get to a final result.

Update: Note, if I had to comment on a problem with FM tech support at all it would be their stupid ticket system which I think was recently "updated". No text entry grow box and no formatting controls are I think my biggest gripes there.

Last edited by xyzzy : 1 Dec 2021 at 02:19 PM.
xyzzy is offline   Reply With Quote