View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2002, 11:56 PM   #90
thestrider

The unanimous decision

As with all other members of the Fastmail.fm service, i have chosen to congratulate the Fastmail.fm developers on focusing more on needs of the users than anything else and thus creating the best email service thus far.

I present this opinion from being a veteran of mail services like Lycos, yahoo and hotmail, all of which i have stopped using for email purposes. Fastmail.fm beats the competition hands down and without any problems.

More important than the features itself is this forum, which i am using, which gives the users the power to discuss with the webmasters ensuring a truly transparent process between developers and the users... answers from humans themselves is rewarding (and is much better than the frustrating search from the cynically called FAQs in other web sites)...

I recommend Fastmail.fm to anyone who is serious about email and wants to have a permanent email address. Even though newbies may have a problem at first (for one-two days) adjusting, the effort is well worth it. Fastmail.fm is very efficient and time-saving...

Unlike Yahoo and Hotmail which are laden with pagesize advertisements and/or huge pictures, fastmail.fm is clean and thus, saves users time everyday, and lives up to its name...

I recommend Fastmail.fm service to anyone; its guest service handily beats other paid services, and member services are without a shadow of doubt, the most professional and the best email service ever.

Ending this testomonial, i would like to thank the developers of FM for the wonderful service, saving me money every day by not making me watch huge gigantic ads, not spamming me with stupid ads in exchange for services which ought to be free...

Give me fastmail or give me death

Thanks to the developers
Fastmail.fm is obviously the best and will remain

- Strider
thestrider is offline   Reply With Quote