View Single Post
Old 3 May 2018, 02:05 AM   #30
Dutchie007
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Wasn't every single Yahoo password revealed on a site operated by those who cracked into Yahoo? Or did I misunderstand something?

For me the main appeal in considering Yahoo was Flickr. But with the purchase by Smugmug, this changes a lot. What is the future for Flickr? Will Smugmug and Flickr merge? As a free or paid service?
NO offcourse not...not every password was leaked from yahoo..!! Like I said before..my 3 accounts NEVER were breached.

indeed i also used one yahoo for Flickr....but how that will go from now I dont know with Smugmug buying them.

On one mail.ru account i have FREE 100 Gigs storage....there are more websites that offer free storage. But Flickr was (?) pretty good...true.

did you try fotostrana.ru ??? You can dump also much storage there ...I admit its full of ads...LOL (realy a lot...!)...If you into Russian ladies its just a great fishing pond:-) I love it...but then again i speak basic russian...and what i do not understand i translate with yandex. I try to avoid Google at all costs.

D
Dutchie007 is offline   Reply With Quote