View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2011, 11:33 AM   #8
coldmail

Representative of:
Coldmail.com
Post This may be a little late for this thread but...

There seems to be a little speculation here regarding Coldmail. Hopefully I can help with that.

I'm here to officially represent Coldmail. It has taken almost 1 year along with a team of 5 developers to produce a product that will move to Beta testing within about 2 weeks. I see that some people here had a difficult time pre-registering a few months ago. Those problems have been addressed. It is however still just a pre-registration/splash page on there now. The real system will be active in about two months once all testing is complete.

Our webmail system will support new and unique features including the ability to protect younger users and adults alike form all of the inappropriate content and solicitations on the web.

In the meantime, I would like to encourage everyone who reads this to visit our website, www.coldmail.com and pre-register so you can reserve your @coldmail.com address before all the good ones are taken. Please spread the word.

You can also visit our new facebook page at Coldmail, Next Generation E-mail Service | Facebook You will be able to keep up to date with our development as well as make suggestions.
coldmail is offline   Reply With Quote