View Single Post
Old 26 Dec 2014, 02:44 AM   #58
scryptmail

Representative of:
Scryptmail.com
@17pm
I never said I'm an American, I think you already raised those type of question at the beginning.
So yes, I'm Russian by nationality, who lives in USA for more than a decade. We probably can agree that quality of the product can not be determined by how well developers know writing English

In fact, right now scryptmail growing, I was able to convince my friend with who I initially design scryptmail, that it is something worth doing and also we got writer aboard to help us with blog part. Not to mention users who send me corrections on some typos and help me to find bugs.
As rockman said, I have to start somewhere. And I did, is scryptmail good or bad, that is for you to decide.

I'm trying to make service, that I can use by myself on daily basis, knowing that no one can read my emails, has features I can not ask another service to implement. If you happened to like what I'm doing, I always listen and trying to find solution and make service better. If you prefer other services I encourage you to give scryptmail at least a fair shot.

But don't forget good English in other services have very little to do with options that service has.

Ps. Dec 31, we will open registration again

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Last edited by scryptmail : 26 Dec 2014 at 02:49 AM.
scryptmail is offline   Reply With Quote