Thread: (in)activity
View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2020, 07:40 PM   #26
silverthe1

Wow, it's been years!

I couldn't have stumbled upon this thread at a more appropriate time. I created an account on EMD quite a few years back, and while I did make a couple of posts back then, I haven't been active on the forum at all over the past years.

Interestingly, I've visited EMD every now and then ever since I made an account here. So 2-3 days back, I decided to log in. I wasn't even sure if I remembered the password to my account, and the email account I used has now been deleted by me. But I did try logging in and voila! Here I am, making this post.

I checked my message list, and the oldest conversation I took part in on EMD dates back to 2011. It's really amazing, logging in after all these years. Time indeed flies, my fellow forum members.

To me, EMD is (and always will be) the best place to know any and everything about email. And even though I'm not sure if I'll get back to posting actively here, I'll always have fond memories of this place. I love email; I have always preferred it over crap like Facebook and WhatsApp, and I hope it stays forever. Because as long as there is Email, there will be EMD.

Take care everyone, and stay safe!
silverthe1 is offline   Reply With Quote