View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2014, 10:56 PM   #1
pin
Essential Contributor

Tuffmail - time to move on

Hi all,

It has been a loooong time since I last posted, still pop in now and again to catch up on the world of email This is a testament to how well I have been served by Tuffmail since joining in 2006. However, I feel it's long past the time to change.

There are a number of reasons for this, there has been no development of the service for a very long time, support seems to have gone down hill since John sold the service and a small issue I have had with paying by PayPal has been on-going for what must be two years and that does not fill me with confidence.

I have a feeling that all may not be well at Tuffmail and as I have the time over the next few weeks to make the change I may as well get started!

My email setup with Tuffmail consists of two domains, 4 mailboxes with 2GB of storage shared between them. I would like to move to something which is at very least similar, ideally with more storage and the option to add another couple of mailboxes for little cost.

I currently pay $72 a year and could do with reducing this as much as possible I have seen EuMX, Gandi, Zoho and Polarismail mentioned on the forum. Can anyone offer their experiences of these services or suggest any alternatives that I have missed that would be worth taking a look at?

Thanks all!
pin is offline   Reply With Quote