View Single Post
Old 24 Feb 2011, 09:57 PM   #41
Mystakill
Cornerstone of the Community

I believe I've stated this before, and I'll state it again: Fastmail is provided as a *web service*, and not as an *application* which can be installed on a computer and never changes. Virtually all web services are in a constant state of redesign and redevelopment to best serve the needs of (most of) their customers and potential customers. All web service providers are fully aware that not all of their customers agree with all of their changes, and that some amount of "churn" is inevitable.

Name me any web services provider which hasn't changed their interfaces or options dramatically over time and you'll find yourself with a web services provider who is no longer relevant (or in business).

Change is inevitable. Get used to it. Accept the help that's being offered here, on the wikis, and from FM, but don't attack your fellow FM customers because you're frustrated with the changes made by *FM*. If you don't like the answers, the help, or the service, then please feel free to find one that best suits *your* needs.
Mystakill is offline   Reply With Quote