View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2017, 01:41 PM   #8
anftr

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_B View Post
So let me ask you then - you want a big, serious company to offer you solid e-mail service for free, no ads. Why would any company do that ?
I agree with you, my task is not easy. But I sorry, I'm not native English speaker. I was try to say... I do not care whether webmail service will show me adds. Adds are fine for me.

Even with adds enabled, still... receiving 20MB files over IMAPS to my phone... free of charge.

My android phone is not so multi-task like the PC. I intentionally disable apps like facebook's messenger. To reduce Internet traffic, electricity consumption, etc... Deleting my account because not login inside will be very unfortunately to me. Less active apps in my phone, more well behave it.

In same time I need email addresses to can register in various websites over www. And when I need the website, if I forget the password ... to can recover it ...

In modern times... majority of people in some developed countries do all private communication in facebook. Same with me. But recently I decide to make new bank account in new bank... The bank employee ask me for email... I give it... when I go in home... I found I no more have it... ... I just registered Internet banking account to someone else... Fortunately me, the bank give me password on paper and he haven't this password and he can not use my money... But next time I can be not such lucky person.

That's why I need that

If one company don't do it... someone from the competition will offer it

Basically I need something reliable by responsible committed small company... And I have intentions to use it very rarely. All my friends are on facebook

But in the rare case, some friend need to sent me document, I to can have it. In way what consume less electricity.
anftr is offline   Reply With Quote