View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2018, 09:26 PM   #5
TenFour
Master of the @

By the way, just yesterday I tried to use the Edge browser again since it does have a nice interface and some useful functionality. But, once again I have found that certain basic things don't work properly making me give up on using it on a daily basis. I wanted to import my Bookmarks from Chrome, but in the list of available options to import from Chrome wasn't there--only Internet Explorer, which I haven't used in years and didn't have any bookmarks. I searched online, found a variety of workarounds, spent an hour or two trying them all, and found none of them worked. So, then I downloaded all the bookmarks from Chrome, then reuploaded them to Edge. The bookmarks were there, but required some sorting and organizing, but when I tried to do that things became corrupted and several important ones disappeared. Others appeared in the list overwritten over the top of other bookmarks so they were unreadable. At that point I gave up after wasting several hours of my life trying to make Edge function like a modern browser should.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote