View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2022, 09:46 PM   #15
ioneja
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
That should never happen, sounds like an error. Have you contacted their support?

I'd not trust any provider that suspends inactive paid accounts. On the other hand, Tutanota gets excellent comments from many forum members, it may be a mistake that support can fix. Although I can understand the trust in them is broken for you.
I think I replied to Csin in some other thread, I think he should contact Tutanota as well. It could be a mistake or some other issue. I mentioned I had a paid account with > 6 months of inactivity in some other thread where I believe he brought this issue up, and I mentioned I had no problem logging in. I also had a friend confirm an inactive account was still fine too. I think something else happened with Csin's account. Tutanota has had some inconsistencies and growing pains IMO, so maybe something weird happened with his account, but in my case I didn't have his issue, and Tutanota has been responsive to my support queries too. So I think it's worth it if Csin contacts them and finds out what happened.
ioneja is offline   Reply With Quote