View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2014, 06:27 AM   #16
pin
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by randian View Post
It's a great deal for the money. Note EuMX has no management interface. You can't manage users (create/destroy/lockout accounts, change passwords) yourself you have to email support to do it.
Ahh, that answers my question before I asked it! I was wondering if EuMX has an account manager system like Tuffmails as I have quite a number of aliases and mail forwards to set up. However, I see soromak mentions they have on in the works so one to look forward to then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredOnline View Post
As you are the same side of the pond as me (a few miles down the road, in fact!) I would IMHO suggest Runbox could most probably fulfil your needs.
Hello Fred, good to see another northerner I have no doubt that Runbox (or Fastmail as it happens) would be more than suitable for my requirements. My issue is cost as most of my family don't contribute towards my little email domain. Only my wife and I use email extensively so I am looking at ways to leave Tuffmail and save a few £ if I can.

Maybe it would be worth me setting myself and my wife up with an account somewhere decent and forwarding the rest of the families emails to somewhere else

Does anyone know if you can mix standard and gift accounts on a domain at EuMX? i.e. can my wife and I sign up for a standard accounts and the other 2 members of the family have gift accounts?
pin is offline   Reply With Quote