View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2014, 03:55 PM   #10
jarland
Essential Contributor

Representative of:
MXRoute.com
Hey guys! I was just googling the name of my email service and came across this. I had never heard of this site before, looked like a cool place to sign up.

Anyway, thanks for sharing my service, it's not much but I'm proud of it. I wanted to answer a couple posts here. To be clear, I'm not here to advertise anything, just to chat and my apologies I'm a bit late to the conversation. I started catalysthost with my best friend Ryan, who still runs it today, but I had to drop out for a noncompete when I accepted a job at a large hosting company. I now control mxroute in partnership with catalysthost.

@walesrob That's quite interesting about 123-reg. I wonder what they consider to be a valid mx record? As for better documentation, I have some now, all included in the welcome email though.

@xmailer It was kind of intentional. Being a solely "bring your own domain" mail host I wanted to kind of turn away the novice, and I actually didn't expect anyone to find the site that I didn't talk to about it elsewhere. I plan on doing some work in that direction but me and the wife just had our first baby. The catalysthost team handles monitoring, support, and billing, but I handle the rest.

Anyway cool site here, look forward to contributing!
jarland is offline   Reply With Quote