View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2024, 04:21 PM   #13
truemagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenFour View Post
I finally was able to reach an online form at Infomaniak to email them a question about this, which they acknowledged but have not answered yet. NOT a fan of automated help with endless loops that never answer your simple questions!!! Just using Infomaniak's help system is probably enough to turn me off the product going forward. I hate hate hate automated support!
Good luck! Hope that you get a reply soon.

I was lucky that I got myself an account when it was launched and now bought a domain with it which comes with free kSuite (2 email addresses and advanced kDrive, i.e. with expiration/password protected shared links etc.). Personally speaking for the package that comes with the price I pay (domain itself - 7,40 €/yr net), it's unbeatable compares to any other registrar, what more can one ask for?

Other registrars I've bought a domain from are porkbun, cosmotown, cloudflare and migadu...Well I mean they are fine however doesn't offer you much of an email service/suite, just barebone domain services and maybe a simple email forwarding which doesn't include catch-all.

By all means check out Infomaniak if you can especially those from Europe, it is decent.

Just sharing my 2 cent

Last edited by truemagic : 6 Mar 2024 at 06:23 PM.
truemagic is offline   Reply With Quote