View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 2017, 05:17 AM   #39
tony17112acst

mavas: I am impressed that you read this huge, long thread! Thanks for taking the time to help!

Quote:
I do want to point out that you stated in one of your posts that you moved one of your domains being hosted on freehostia.com to godaddy and you stopped having and issue of getting emails from Comcast to that domain.
Actually it was tonytonini.com only that I moved.

FYI:
* 50Webs does not offer any support, but Freehostia DOES - and they have checked their logs/traffic (not 50Webs);
* I had tonytonini.com at 50webs and anthonytonini.com parked at Godaddy (forwarded to tonytonini.com);
* When 50webs could no longer get emails from Comcast, I switched tonytonini.com ONLY to Freehostia;
* When Freehostia was found to have the same Comcast problem, I setup Godaddy's free email for tonytonin.com since they are my registrar;
* Godaddy technically hosts tonytonin.com (temporarily) so I can get emails from Comcast till the solution is found;
* To continue testing, I pointed anthonytonini.com to Freehostia so mail and web service is with one place with no complications;
* For tonytonini.com only, I made an A record at Godaddy to send WWW traffic to Freehostia; but I test with anthonytonini.com.
* anthonytonini.com is hosted by Freehostia for mail AND webtraffic as a test to get this solved. Once solved, I will go back to 50Webs.
* I changed NO records (MX or otherwise) with Freehostia for anthonytonini.com except the added the SPF and DMARK records to test;

Last edited by tony17112acst : 10 Feb 2017 at 12:18 AM.
tony17112acst is offline   Reply With Quote