View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2018, 10:40 PM   #27
ferrety

Bron
That you think it ok to publicly discuss in front of the entire internet the results of 'monitoring' a private account makes me feel even more violated. You announced to the forum that my account is now being monitored but didn't ask me before divulging that. Nor did Fastmail bother to tell me that in private. I found that out reading the forum.

Spam isn't the issue anyway, you are just trying to sidetrack.

And your spiel about how busy you were is also neither here nor there. I never complained that you weren't attending to it.
I objected to you misrepresenting the situation by claiming that the CM was communicating with me when infact she had left me hanging.

So you trying to guilt me with stories about your train journey & family time & all the rest was irrelevant. And another attempt by you to switch focus away from my email address being given out.
An email I'm now scared to use as I'm being 'monitored' & the results of that monitoring is being made public by you.

Your product is good, really good. But your handling of this situation & the fact that you still don't get why it is not ok to give out email addresses is shocking.

All you have to do is not give out email addresses (save if the law/govt ask - which is different)
ferrety is offline   Reply With Quote