View Single Post
Old 20 Dec 2016, 09:02 PM   #12
cmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacinto View Post
To: cmac

You must be a recent subscriber.

Don't wish to recapitulate what others and I already posted on this thread. However, the Fastmail that I subscribed to ten or twelve years ago is not the same FM that is in business today.

Having said that, if you're currently thrilled by Fastmail, enjoy it while it lasts.

--
Jacinto
I doubt most companies would be the same 10-12 years later. I've only been using fastmail for a couple of years but have been using paid email services for over 10. personally i don't want fastmail to be free nor do i want to be using an email service where people can get free accounts . I also prefer the new interface to the old one. My old email provider had a similar UI to the classic look and i find it dated. as for lack of communication here, well i guess coming from a provider that has no presence anywhere..ever fastmail impresses me. personally i don't expect companies to regularly post on forums nor do i expect them to take every request into consideration. as long as they keep it working and keep improving, i'm happy.
cmac is offline   Reply With Quote