View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2018, 06:50 PM   #14
tyler4402

Hi, many thanks for your advice, I thought that there must be a bug or something as T/B has never worked properly although its easy to use, I got so frustrate and downloaded Outlook 365 but I was getting the same server login error messages as I was with T/Bird so I uninstalled it, funny though Revo uninstalled Outlook but Outlook 365 is still there and is usable but I can't find it in the add/remove programs or in Revo's list, but a version of outlook which looks better than the 365 version shows in a sub file in prog files x86 of M'soft office.
Pity they gave up with windows live mail that was easy to use.
Anyway if I can find something which supports three email addresses and is simple to setup I'll remove T/B.
I did follow the link you sent and generated a pw (several times) but again I opened the options- show pw's etc and put in the new pw it still does not work for Sky/Yahoo or gmail. I got some mail into the sky yahoo account this morning but it still asks for my pw before sending, and each time I make a new pw it rejects it, I have also tried copying the hidden pw but that does not work either, anyway I am away for two days now so that will give my brain a rest, again thanks for your help, regards Robert
tyler4402 is offline   Reply With Quote