View Single Post
Old 26 May 2022, 04:53 PM   #2
JeremyNicoll
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenweed View Post
Quick update - I have also looked at the raw message in FM and tried searching for the link address (as seen in Outlook), but there is no evidence of the link address in the raw message.
Don't FM proxy the image-fetch process (so their server fetches them, not you)? If they do then the link will be to an image file on one of their servers not the original location (which is what you'd see in Outlook if they don't proxy image fetches).

So I think I'd expect to see image links, but not the original ones.

The code that FM use to replace the links (if they do do that), plus the code that converts a raw message into html that will look like the original contents of the raw message must be pretty complicated. I'd think that if a raw message genuinely has no content apart from image links such code, which might be written in terms of finding image links enclosed by other things and then replacing the parts between the other things, might not cope with content that doesn't have stuff before and after each link.

In any case I think you'll need to raise a ticket and give FM examples of specific mails that are not being processed properly.
JeremyNicoll is offline   Reply With Quote