View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2016, 07:39 PM   #8
Jacinto
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Let us not forget that you have posted this thread to the
'Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous' forums Grhm. Fastmail's Webmail is a custom interface, which means it is 'one of a kind'

. . . As you did not address this thread specifically to Fastmail users, you have received replies from the general populace, many who may never have used Fastmail at all.......
Although the OP started this thread by stating:
Quote:
. . . I've been a Fastmail user for many years . . .
The rest of the post was generic. I don't believe the OP was asking for Fastmail specific opinions.

The OP is extremely satisfied with Fastmail webmail and, possibly, was looking for others' opinions to reassure herself or himself that his or her use of Fastmail webmail was and is the best way to go for him or her. If that was, indeed, the OP's purpose for starting this thread, her or his mission has been accomplished.

I have also been a Fastmail subscriber for a long time, but have never been comfortable using its webmail offering, whether the "Classic" or the new and improved current offering.

Having said that, I can see why someone who has never or seldom used a MUA would be satisfied with Fastmail's or some other provider's webmail.

--
Jacinto
Jacinto is offline   Reply With Quote