View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2021, 04:59 AM   #1
Stokkes

Help requested - not receiving email from some providers

Hello,

New to this forum, so hello everyone! I am a bit desperate. I switched from Gmail Workplace to Fastmail on November 20, changed all my MXer, setup DKIM, etc. Since then, most email has been flowing fine on a custom domain, but there are many providers that I am not getting any email from (and they're not in the spam/trash).

Specifically, any email from a Shopify store, email from Paybright, I even purchased a Tesla and i have missed 3-4 emails from them. Calling in, their systems show that the emails are "undeliverable", but the customer service can't tell me why (they don't have the bounce backs).

Fastmail support is no help.. I can recreate the issue with Paybright easily - because with paybright they send you a 6 digit code to your email in order to login and I don't ever get thoses. There was zero problems with Gmail.

This is beyond frustration and Fastmail support is utterly useless. I don't really want to switch back to Gmail but I have no idea what else to do.. Using tools from mxtoolbox.com, everything on my domain shows as being properly configured and like I said, email is flowing for 95% of the email.

Anyone have any ideas what I could do?

Thanks
Stokkes is offline   Reply With Quote