View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2019, 05:33 AM   #12
Gankaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritTim View Post
That is true, but FastMail allows greater control over how spam filtering is applied than most other services. On the other hand, it takes a fair bit of effort and some knowledge to use all the controls FastMail provides to best effect.
Right. This is what I meant. Even though I didn't say it. You're supposed to have ESP and read my mind to know what I meant.

But that's why I said look into it. All the email services have spam filtering but Fastmail has some really advanced stuff and you can personalize it. Basically look around at all the other services inside and truly look at them and see if you can use them. Like webdav. I never needed it until last year. Then I had a purpose for it. I keep some files up there and sync to them from my Android and from my PC. I feel confident the files are safe and secure. Once I had my main gmail locked because my account was marked as a spamming account. I love some features of gmail, but sometimes I'm kind of wary of what I put on that account because what if something happened to it? But now that they have 2FA I feel a little better about keeping things there I won't want to lose.
Gankaku is offline   Reply With Quote