View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2023, 06:42 AM   #20
hadaso
The "e" in e-mail

To me it doesn't look as "my email addresses in one place".
In "Team addresses" I find 33 "addresses" (formerly aliases), 5 of them deliver to 3 other family members, and the other 28 (including 4 catchall aliases) delver to my account.
In "My addresses" I find many addresses. Many of them are my former "Identities", but it seems that at least some of them were created for aliases that I only use nowadays in URLs in some web pages I created in the past using the file storage and I don't really need to have "sending identities" related to, and some addresses that were only used for receiving and I never intended to send from. I think in the past I deleted some Identities that were automatically created for some aliases I created with no intent to use for sending, just for receiving, and perhaps some of them were recreated now or sometime in the past.
Well, I really need to delete some of them, but with the new way things are arranged and named, I am not sure that deleting a "My email address" (what used to be a "sending identity" would not also delete also the related "team address" (formerly alias). In the past it was obvious that these are independent objects.
hadaso is offline   Reply With Quote