View Single Post
Old 11 Mar 2019, 02:57 PM   #5
sflorack
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by alirezanasibi View Post
Well, I'm not asking FM to follow Gmail.
As a heavy user with numerous messages per day, managing them is a real headache for me. While, I use both Windows and mobile platforms to finish all different tasks, labels and snoozing in Gmail is really helping me.
Folders and a "hold" folder are not as efficient as labels and snoozing. While I have faith in FM and I don't give up FM, I should make sure if I have finished everything by checking "Gmail" than FM.
After all, I love FM but hope they implement more features (like they used to do). We are waiting for JMAP to create the platform to have features for so long already....
If Gmail has an interface that fits your needs, maybe you should use Gmail.

..or if you find the features of FastMail outweighs the inconveniences of not having labels and a snooze feature, maybe you should consider that not everyone wants the same implementation that you do, and you'll likely never find the PERFECT service.

Really not trying to be an a-hole here, but I find it tremendously presumptuous to think that if *I* want a feature, *everyone* should want that same feature, and my email provider should "Hurry Up!" to provide me with what *I* want.
sflorack is offline   Reply With Quote