View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2017, 12:15 AM   #43
sflorack
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideshowBob View Post
It depends on your needs, personally I think it's the other way around. Tuffmail allows an unlimited number of hosted domains for $25 whereas Fastmail charge $30 for an account that doesn't even support hosting.
Not sure what you mean by "the other way around". But I wasn't making a features comparison, hence the "While I appreciate that email providers cannot be judged merely by their storage space" disclaimer at the beginning of my post.

But since you mention it.. I would imagine that the average consumer cares more about storage space than hosting domains. (At least when we're talking about a provider that only offers 500MB.) Those who DO care about hosting multiple (or unlimited) domains -- which is permitted at the $50/year level at Fastmail -- probably don't fret over $25/year more when it also gets them 24.5GB more storage.

All that being said.. I'm glad you found a provider you enjoy. Again, my point was only a comparison of storage space. It seems like Tuffmail hasn't changed their pricing since they started.
sflorack is offline   Reply With Quote