View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2014, 12:13 AM   #9
rockman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmailer View Post
I've supposedly received an account in reply to my request. First it took quite awhile before the link would even respond adequately to open the account in the first place. After repeating the procedure from the original emailed link, I was eventually able to apparently fully open the account, where I found a welcome message which was readable, but I've been unable to as much as send that or any other email message by the simple expedient of clicking on an apparent "send" link, which appeared to do nothing.

Nor do many, if any, other of the links appear to do anything, or at least anything "useable". I was able to post a "problem" ticket of a sort, merely reporting that I appear to be able to do essentially nothing, for whatever good that will do. So far, I remain entirely unimpressed.
Ping the devs with your problems. Only they can help.
Quote:
"A quick word of warning! ProtonMail is still in BETA so it might not be 100% reliable yet. We suggest that you don't use yet it to store emails you can't afford to lose.

If you happen to find a bug, we would really appreciate it if you use the Report Bug button in the top right to let us know.

We're constantly working to improve ProtonMail (especially during BETA) and we'll be fixing bugs and adding new features daily. You can follow the latest updates at our blog: https://protonmail.ch/blog/

Finally, if you have feedback or would like to request a feature, we’d love to hear from you!

just send an email to features@protonmail.ch"
rockman is offline   Reply With Quote