View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2017, 07:39 PM   #5
Dutchie007
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpan View Post
yandex.com matches all?
Yandex is VERY good indeed, even their customer service for free accounts. I use it since 2013 on a daily bases and it is my main emailer. I just love it. Their translator app on android works like a charm, way better then google especialy for Russian. The only thing tuill now whats missing with yandex mail is the lack of aliasses. But I can live with that.

I left Gmail a long time ago....and i rarely use it. Alas i need an account with them because I use an Android phone. technically they are very good, but I was turned off by their snooping arround in my private emails and their privecy policy. Also I think their webmail interface looks horrible. But that's me. besides that Gmail servers are in USA...something to think about:-(

AOL I would NOT use, not even if they paid me too!! It is just terrible. Yahoo comes just after that. I would only use yahoo for spam cather or something like that..lol.

Mail.ru also is a pretty damn good service imho. What is also worth mentioning is the free email service of Seznam in the Czech Republic. In Poland gazeta.pl also does a great job on the free email front:-)

I would also NOT advise to use German based emailers such as web.de or T-online...
my 2 cents. With web.de being the german AOL here:-( terrible "service".

Dutchie.

Last edited by Dutchie007 : 26 May 2017 at 06:01 AM.
Dutchie007 is offline   Reply With Quote